The following articles (all in PDF format) document particular aspects of the migration of Riedesels and related families primarily from the area of Wittgenstein to the United States. They do not tell the full stories of individuals, which we cover in the biography section.
- Causes for Emigration From the German Counties of Wittgenstein (Karl-Ernst Riedesel)
- Wheatland As The New Wunderthausen (Dr. Paul Riedesel)
- Continuities in Church Life Among Emigrants to America: The Special Case of St. Paul’s Church in Wheatland, Iowa (Dr. Paul Riedesel)
- Why the Riedesels Went to Ohio in 1844/1845 (Dr. Paul Riedesel, Revised 2016)
- Lost No More-The Final Resting Place of Our Ancestors near Galion, Ohio (Dr. Paul Riedesel, Revised 2016)
- Wunderthausen Emigrants in Oxford, New Jersey (Dr. Paul Riedesel)
- The Riedesels Emigrating from Alsace Lorraine (Dr. Paul Riedesel)